EXTENSION BAR 1/2″ TORQUE LIMITED 110NM
1/2″ Torque Extension Bar
Color coded and engraved with Nm and ft.lb setting
Helps to eliminate overtorqued lug nut
Material – chrome molybdenum alloy steel
Finishing – phosphate sunk
Max. Torque Nm: 110
Max Torque ft.lb: 80
Length (mm): 195
Weight (g): 217
How to use torque extension bar
1. Use with 1/2″ impact wrench, don’t use by hand.
2. Set air pressure 0.6 MPa (90PSI) and adjust torque value between 190Nm and 210Nm.
3. Select suitable torque extension bar according to wheel nut size and indicated tightening torque.
4. Attach the torque extension bar with socket to impact wrench and apply load.
5. Check the actual tightening torque value by torque wrench.
6. Adjust air pressure or torque value according to the result of above.
7. Tight other wheel nuts in diagonal order.